04 February 2018

L.O.V. and Catrice

Hello,

today I will show you another PR package that was sent to me from Slovenian Cosnova team. The bag was full and I honestly didn't expect so many products. I received them last week so I'm already testing some of the products out. All of the items are new and have just arrived on the shelfs in our stores.




First I have a batch of L.O.V. products (two or three weeks ago they had 30%off sale and I purchased quite a lot of products from them and after I will properly test them out I will show you all of the goodies). 
First item in the round pot actually belongs to their new LE called forever brows and it is a staining eye brow cushion in the shade Warm Brown (there is also cool brown shade available). I haven't tried it yet but my brows are black and I use dark grey shadow to fill them in so I don't know if brown will do it for me but I guess I can use it as a eye liner, right?
Next is a simple lipstick bullet with fantastic magnetic closure. They have come out with four new lipaffair color & care lipstick shades and I received Selma's Courage which is a brown shade. 
New to their line are blushliaison dewy gel blush sticks. Mine is in Darling Pink but to me it looks straight up coral which is fine by me because I love coral and peach blushes. 
The last item on the photo is lovillusion holographic highlighter palette which contains three beautiful shades (lavender, green and pink). They are a little out of my comfort zone but that is the best thing when they send me random products. I get to try something I would never purchase myself and often I surprise myself.



The second part are new Catrice products and the first one is Lashes to kill waterproof mascara. At the moment this is the only waterproof mascara that I own and when the weather gets warmer I like to wear them. The wand is not rubbery/plastic so I don't know how we will get along but I'm willing to give it a go and I will report back.
Next are two nail polishes, Liquid Silver lux chrome one is like a silver foil on the nails and Catrice recommends using lux chrome 2 in 1 base and top coat to be worn with it. The base and top coat feels very watery so I might use some ridge filling base coat to prepare my nails for the silver metallic one.
The last item is another highlighter but so very different. It is Dewy wet look stick and it looks like it would be clear with some shimmer. I love their highlighters in these chubby formats (I have two out of three) but we will see how we will get along.

Stay tuned for some more Catrice products that I have purchased and are in the process of getting discontinued.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment