15 November 2017

Empties

Hello,

I know it has been a while but I'm back, back with another empties post just to let you know I'm still alive and kicking.


In the past I bought two body washes from Balea but the scents turned out to be very plastic and gross. This one on the other hand changed my mind. Jamaica vibes smelled like fresh pineapples and the scent lasted all the way till the end. If I could still find it in the store I would repurchase it in a heartbeat.

Next bottle is Avon naturals Apricot and Shea body lotion which is one of my favorites from this line. I don't find naturals lotions from Avon to be the most moisturizing but I buy them because of the scent. I can't remember through how many bottles of this scent I already went through (three or four and I still have one full backup left) but if it would still be available I would get more.



Lush makes this amazing fresh mask called Catastrophe cosmetic.  It contains chunks of blueberries and when it dries the texture remind me of clay ones but apparently it doesn't contain any. My skin right afterwards feels soft, smooth and nourished, the next day I can notice my acne being reduced and less swollen. For me this mask does 'miracles' but it doesn't feel too strong or abrasive. Right now I have another one (Cosmetic warrior) in my fridge but I can already tell you that CC will be the one I will buy the next time I visit the store.

For a couple of years I have been loyal to Avon deodorants but just for fun I decided to get something different, something to break the routine. I decided to get Dove Original moisture cream anti-perspirant. First of all the scent is just what I like, it smells fresh like I just got out of the shower and after a long day of sweating my armpits still smell fresh. The creamy consistency absorbs fast and right after applying it I could get dressed and it didn't leave marks on my dark clothes. I seriously don't have any negative things to say about it. I went to the store and wanted to get the same scent only in a roll-on version (just because I always used this type and I started to miss it) but I decided to get different scent which I ended up loving just as much as this one but the cream is definitely more moisturizing and it absorbs faster.

A while ago I purchased this Yves Rocher instant youthful effect foundation in the shade 100 beige.  I have a full review of it here. I like the natural finish, the undertone matched me but the shade itself was a bit dark for me (that was before I got lightening drops). It worked with my skin pretty well in the cooler months when my skin wasn't excessively oily but in the Summer it didn't control my oils enough and I stopped using it and started replacing with with other products. This past week I remembered that this is still around and I wanted to start using it again but it started to separate really badly so I think it is time to let go of it.


The very last item is this Manhattan colour splash liquid lip tint in the shade Hint of Pink. It has  a very strong fruity scent and liquid texture which absorbs fast when you are applying it. The texture doesn't allow you to go over it once the first layer is drying. The color at first looks soft but give it a minute or two and it will turn into a bright fuchsia pink. I think that the formula was pretty long lasting but it was the bright shade that didn't suit my everyday mood so I rarely used it. I think I used it only once or twice this year and I know myself, I know I would rarely use it so I might as well just toss it and rather use lippies that suits me better.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment