14 October 2017

Catrice Sun Glow Mineral Bronzing Powder

Hello,

this bronzer started collecting dust on my shelf. I think I purchased it sometimes in May and only now I kicked myself in the butt to finally write about it.


Catrice Sun Glow Mineral Bronzing Powder is what I will talk about today. I heard a lot of people praising it, they were saying that it is very light and appropriate for fair skin tones and it is not a flat matte but it has some sheen to it, all of these things intrigued me into buying it.


It is slightly marbled and I'm a total sucker for it. It ads some uniqueness to the product and makes me feel like I own a product like no other.


In the pan it looks nice, light but also it pulls a bit orange so I was cautious. I approached it like it would be a wild animal. It has a strong pigmentation and I always make sure to tap the excess off.


On a heavy swatch (on the face I make sure that it is blended in and not as stark as it is on my arm) you can see that orange-y tone that I try to avoid. I feel that it looks even more unnatural on my pretty yellow toned face so I haven't been reaching for it all that much.


But I have to admit that it has lovely sheen, not a full on shimmer but a nice glow. Too bad that the base color is a little too off for my face.

I have this bronzer since May and I only used it a handful times, I think it is time to part with it because there is someone who will really enjoy using it unlike myself. Catrice replaced this particular bronzer with another one which looks darker and more brown toned in the pan, it also has an unique pattern to it so for sure I spent my money on it and soon I will get to using it and review on this blog will follow.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment