25 June 2017

thank you Cosnova team

Hello,

I was so excited when I picked up this package that I ripped it open in the parking lot outside the post office. Cosnova team reached out to me and asked if I would like to try some of their products from the upcoming limited editions and even though I didn't know what I'm gonna get I said yes. I guess it is similar with the subscription boxes. You wait impatiently for that box to come and you don't know what you're getting until you open it up.


I think that the first attention goes to the compact from Catrice Travelight Story. Deep down in my heart I was hoping for the blush part to be bright and the bronzer to be very orange, then I wouldn't feel tempted to get it but now that I am actually seeing the product with my own eyes and owning it I can relive. The blush part does look bright but wearable and the bottom part looks like a lovely neutral shade which will probably suit me well. Fun fact, if you flip it at the back there is no stickers but the surface is mirrored and you can actually use it while on the go, talk about convenience.

Under it is a Catrice lipstick from the same Travelight Story collection in Chilly Orange shade. It is supposed to be matte and cooling at the same time. I like the minty-cooling sensation but I'm not so sure about the matte effect and bright orange color. That is the beauty of getting products from people who don't know me, so I get to test items I wouldn't pick myself and through that I can discover new favorites.

There are two items from Essence Hip Girls wear Blue Jeans collection. One is a face brush with super soft bristles. For a face brush it seem a bit small (I personally like big brushes so I can powder my face in two swipes) but I think it will be nice as a cheek brush. I can't say anything else about it because I haven't used it jet, in fact I just washed it and it is drying on the towel while I'm writing this so I can start using it tomorrow.

The other product is a illuminating face cream gel which can be worn alone (if your skin is perfect then I envy you so much) or under make up. I have oily skin especially now in the Summer so I don't know if this will be the product for me but I can use it as a liquid highlighter on my cheekbones or on my arms for some extra glow. I like that it comes with a pump but for more information you will have to wait for a couple of days for me to try it.

The last item is from Catrice Nail Paint To go limited edition which will be available in July and it consist of six nail polishes in a pen format. How cool is that ? Just the other day I had a discussion with my sister why this isn't a standard nail polish packaging? It looks like it would work and be very handy, right? We will see, I will repaint my nails tomorrow and I will report back. I got the shade Tomato Red Rush which looks like classic bright red.


Thank you again Cosnova team for spoiling me with these products.
BTW, on the Catrice official page they already posted novelties for Autumn/Winter, interested? Click away.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment