15 June 2017

Empties

Hello,

Summer is in full mode and I enjoy warm weather but prefer to stay in the shadow with a cool drink in my hand. I'm someone who is always carrying sun cream around and asking people if they need some. I'm scared of the Sun and also I love the sun cream scent. I'm trying to find my last years discovery cream but I'm scared that they discontinued it so I'm on a hunt for something similar or even better. In the mean time I'm indulging myself with fruity scents and rich formulas to moisturize my skin during these hot times.


Afrodita Strawberry body mousse with Cocoa butter and vitamin E. The texture is really fluffy and light with red beads which dissolve when you massage them into your body. At first it does have Strawberry scent but it quickly turns into something sweet and I can't put my finger on it, probably because it is fake. It is not bad by any means it just smells sweet but the the kind of scent they come up with in a lab. I personally didn't mind it, I liked it and it moisturized my skin pretty well but there are tons of other lotions I want to try so probably I won't repurchase this one again.

I love this Avon Advance Technique dry shampoo. It smells so nice and whenever I use it I skip perfume altogether because it is strong enough to carry me through the day. It is clear so it will work for all hair colors but you have to use a bit more in order to get that 'fresh' looking hair but I don't mind it because it doesn't make them sticky. This is almost perfect for me, I wish I wouldn't go through so fast but I'm repurchasing it soon.

Omnia Botanica Argan oil in a bottle with a convenient pipette for a precise dosage. This bottle took me quite some time to go through it simply because I think that Argan oil doesn't do all those magical things. For my oily skin this is just okay, nothing special but my sister who has drier skin loves it, so I should invest more into oils meant for oilier skin and in the future I won't spent money on Morrocan oils again.

Avon Senses Delightful Orchard body wash with Raspberry, Apple and Cassis. In the bottle this smells just like the top notes mentioned in a sentence before and when I used it at my parents house it was great which is the reason I bought another bottle for myself but I was left disappointed. I don't know if I got a weird one or that happened because I was using it everyday but after one minute it started to smell a little plasticky, nothing too bad but just enough to annoy me and make me use a little bigger scoops so I would finish it sooner.

And the last item is Avon True Supreme Length Nourishing mascara about which I talked in my previous post right here. I still really like it and I have been using it for short three months (I usually use my mascaras for longer because after a month or two they get just the right consistency and it feels like such a shame to toss a product in its prime). The only reason I'm departing with it is because this morning I applied it on one eye and then I was rearranging my hand I dropped it with a brush flat down on the ground. Blackish smears all over my wooden floor and I just couldn't bring myself to pick it up and apply mascara on my other set of lashes like nothing happened. I freaked out not because of black smears on my floor but because one eye looked all gorgeous and other looked like I have no lashes at all. Thankfully I remembered that I bought two of the same mascaras and I just had to find the other one, five minutes latter I did but eyes still didn't looked the same (it was in the same brown/black color) it was 'different' formula. The lashes with the 'new' mascara on didn't looked so voluminous and long and the curl dropped a bit after a couple of hours. No one said anything but I could notice it in the mirror and I can only hope it will never happen again. So take this lesson from me and next time get a firm grip on your mascaras.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment