08 November 2016

Pearly Golden Beige

Hello,

lately I had some light issues. It has been so dark and gloomy outside which made taking decent photos almost impossible, even though, today when I woke up in the morning and it was snowing it got a bit lighter and I could took some swatch photos of one of my latest eye shadows.



It is Kiko wet and dry shadow in the color Pearly Golden Beige. The packaging is black with a transparent lid and a magnetic closure.


The name, Pearly Golden Beige,  is very descriptive and correct. They managed to capture the essence of this particular shade in these three words.


I'm not completely happy with this photo but it was the best (I mentioned bad weather in the beginning) out of the bunch. In person this shadow is even more shimmery then here. First swatch is made on bare skin, dry, (it does not just blends in with my skin tone but it shines like a diamond, the wet version has more of a glow than sparkle) and second is wet and you can see that the intensity builds up. In really life it is glowing and it is very obvious shadow. It is not for shy people and when it comes to the neutrals I'm okay with some high voltage shimmery shades all over the lid. I feel very flirty and pretty with this shade all over the lid and some big lashes so when I blink it catches the light. I have been pairing it with the other Kiko shade Matte Beaver Brown in the crease and this shimmery one all over the lid and it is the look I can't get enough. I don't care for dark plums, smokey grey's and vibrant orangey shades which are supposed to be appropriate now in the Autumn, these two Kiko shadows are my perfect duo for all year round not just for now.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment