10 August 2016

Sunshine

Hello,

I was so happy to pick this bronzer up. It is officially my first one and I had high hopes for it. At the same time I got another one but about that one some other time.


Essence sun club 2 in 1 bronzing powder in the shade Sunshine. I like the sleek square see-through packaging with an unique pattern.


The bronze part looks a little orange-y but mostly just in the pan, the shimmering part is warm, off white color. I was scared to see so much product is just the highlighter, I wanted to get more bronzer but at the end it turned out to be fine.


First swatch is made with only highlighter and it is beautiful. The shade is not too gold and it is a nice match for my pale complexion. 

Second is just the matte bronze part and the shade again is not too warm or too cool, for me it is perfect.

The third swipe is made with both colors mixed together. it is slightly less intense color-wise but it has this beautiful sheen, almost sateen since the shimmer is not 'in your face'. 

I find it to be great for pale skin and also beginners. The shade is buildable and not to shimmery the only complaint I have is the pink sheen. When I used it for the first time I noticed gold and pink glow, I blamed not so clean brush. Next time I washed it so it was completely clean and I used it to apply only this bronzer and my cheeks again had some pink glow. This time I looked the bronzer up close and noticed a thin pink line, mostly were the two different colors meet. It is barely visible but enough to give me pink glow. It would be fine if I would be a fan of pink cheeks but I'm not really, yes I have some pink blushes but I'm testing them out and I figured it out that pink just isn't my color.
I will still use this beautiful bronzer, basically I have been wearing it ever since I got it and I just can't stop wearing it (I put some golden highlighter on top to make it less pink) but probably I wouldn't repurchase it even if it would be still available. I have bought two other bronzers and they are waiting to be tested and I can only hope one of them will be the perfect one.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment