07 June 2016

Sweet Sensuality

Hello,

I decided to do a bit more relaxed post today. Recently I purchased another body spray and because it is new I am constantly spraying myself with it. I have mixed feelings about it but more after the photo.



This is Avon planet SPA Sweet Sensuality body spray with Jasmine essential oil. First, the scent is very strong and if you take a deep breath through your nose it will burn, probably it has a high alcohol content but after a couple of seconds the alcohol is gone and you are left with a lovely scent.
To me it does smell like Jasmine but I can detect also other flowers. I have a feeling like this is a bouquet of flowers and Jasmine slightly overpowers everything but other blossoms are still present, what I'm trying to say is that this isn't pure Jasmine scent. After a while I can also smell a bit of Vanilla in it. It makes it warmer and happier.
The scent is lovely and I also like to spray my bed sheets with it but the downside is that it doesn't last for long, I would say half an hour. It is a shame because this could be something I would repurchase in the future.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment