17 June 2016

33. NOTD

Hello,

I almost forgot about this little fella which I bought a while ago. I have a strong affection towards everything holographic and especially I can't resist it in nail polish form.


 Avon Magic effects cosmic nail varnish Eclipse

This is Avon Magic effects cosmic nail varnish in the shade Eclipse (I can't stop singing Bonnie Tyler's song, Total Eclipse of the Heart, anyone else with me?).

Avon Magic effects cosmic nail varnish Eclipse

It has a very dark green base with marvelous holo shimmer, which is glorious in the sun but also visible well in the shadow. This one skyrocket to the top of my favorite polishes. The texture is on a watery side, a lot of their polishes are like that. To me that is not the problem (they don't get goopy that fast), I guess you just have to get used to it. Other than that it applies like a charm.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment