17 May 2016

Bright Blue

Hello,

I collected almost all of the Benecos kajals during their amazing sale and I still regret not getting the bronze one and then I forgot to use one I already had?

Benecos Natural Kajal Bright Blue

All in all, here it is at last. This pencil is from Benecos and it is part of their Natural Kajal line, the name of the shade is pretty suggestive, Bright Blue.

Benecos Natural Kajal Bright Blue

Very bright, indeed but also very smooth and easy to apply. You don't need to build the color, two layers and you are good to go. The longlasting effect blew me away, again. Benecos really knows how to make great kajals even for oilier lids.

Benecos Natural Kajal Bright Blue

Here is the better view of the color. I left it on for about 5 min. and I needed to rub really hard to get it off, you can imagine that on the eye it doesn't move much.
This one is joining the popular jar, yeah, I have two jars full of eye pencils. One for the ones that convinced me with color and stay on for the entire day and the other one is, well, filled with regret ;)
I can't wait for another sale on Benecos products because I need that bronze color as well.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment