07 April 2016

White and Gold

Hello,

it is time for another package. I ordered two new BB creams. One of them is actually a cushion because I wanted to give it another go, this time with more appropriate shade and it also came with a sponge you are supposed to apply.

Missha signature complexion coordinating BB cream
 & 
magic cushion moisture compact 



They are both from Missha. I haven't bought anything from them for so long that I felt it is time to fix that.
I found the seller I trust, which had a bit of a discount plus both items have pretty high SPF and I have a feeling that this summer will be super hot.

I just had to take the photo of the items still in the packaging and without because they look like they are from the same line. White and gold is one of my favorite combinations in general. 
First is signature complexion coordinating BB cream with SPF 43 (great for summer) and I believe that it only comes in one color which should adapt when it is applied, we will see how that will go.
The second is their magic cushion moisture compact with SPF 50 in the shade 21.

Missha signature complexion coordinating BB cream
 & 
magic cushion moisture compact 


As you can see this time I went and bought the whole thing and not just the refill for the cushion because when you buy the refill it does not come with the applicator which you use to apply cushion. This time I fell I will be able to realy put it to the test and see what everyone is raving about.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment