01 April 2016

Porcelain?

Hello,

more Benecos items are coming your way. Slowly I'm testing everything out and so far nothing has left me cold.

Benecos Natural compact powder Porcelain

This is Benecos Natural compact powder in Porcelain. It is the lightest shade and it matches my hands perfectly but my face is still a bit lighter so two layers makes me look more tan. I would say it does a nice job at mattifying, I still have to touch up since my skin is getting oilier (we are having almost Summer worthy temperatures outside) and as I mentioned it makes me look more tan. It can look a bit too fake so I will put it aside and started using it again in the Summer and I can only hope my face will get a shade or two darker and it will match me better.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment