20 April 2016

Olive on the eyes

Hello,

I'm in full spring mode and it shows in my make-up. My cheeks are flushed, lips are glossy and I have been sporting something green on my eyes for a while now. I own three, actually four green pencils. I don't know when my love for green appeared because my eyes are grey/blue, already colorful and I usually play it safe with neutrals but recently I have been picking up more green and incorporating it in my everyday looks. I swear I use light hand and don't over do it, I don't look like a clown afterwards.

Benecos natural kajal Olive

The most recent one is from Benecos, their natural kajal in Olive. If I would have brown eyes I would wear more olive green tones but since I'm not so lucky and I don't have hazel eyes I feel like I have to be careful. In the store this shade looked amazing and I wasn't disappointed. The shade is an absolute stunner.

Benecos natural kajal Olive

It shifts from darker green to an olive almost golden shade. It has this multidimensional look which gives an illusion that I used more colors when I used only one.
The texture is soft and easy to put on, no tugging the lid with this baby and the best thing is that it stays put just like the Grey version.
What can I say to sum it up, Benecos pencils really have great formula, well they work for me and I'm hard to please when it comes to pencils. If you ever see their stand I really suggest you to check their items, they are great.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment