05 February 2016

e-bay package

Hello,

I'm back with another little package from Korea. I almost forgot what I ordered and I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package. This time I didn't received any samples which is odd but it's okay because I can't wait to start using the products I actually ordered.

SkinFood black charcoal konjac sponge,  A'pieu Ait Fit cushion refill in the shade 23, Etude House Mugwort face masks & The Face Shop Air Cotton makeup base in Mint

The first thing you probably notice is the huge packaging of the SkinFood black charcoal konjac sponge. It is recommended for oily skin which gets attacked by acne frequently so with an everyday use it should clear up the skin. I can't wait to see if it really works and I have to figure it out where I will hange it in my bathroom.

Next in the silver packaging is A'pieu Ait Fit cushion refill in the shade 23, I don't know what I was thinking because I know that my shade is lighter, 21. So, I will probably test the texture and if I will like it I will order myself another one in lighter shade. Also, the refills don't come with a sponge. I fill like a complete dummy for not knowing that.

Then we have Etude House Mugwort face masks. I still haven't tried the Royal Jelly ones from my previous order so I don't know when exactly I will take the time to really use them but I will mark it down in my calendar to remember.

And the last item is from The Face Shop and it is another primer. This is Air Cotton makeup base in Mint, so just another redness reducing one.

After I will properly tried them on I will for sure posted my opinion about all of them.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment