20 February 2016

Avon package

Hello,

today I spent my day with my family. We really had a great day and even the weather was kind of nice. This week was also the week when Avon package arrived and I picked only three products from this campaign and since they were on sale I end up paying only 1 € for each.

Naturals strand strength detangling spray with Apricot & Shea and Color Trend nail polishes in Rare & Pout

I picked up this Naturals strand strength detangling spray with Apricot and Shea. My hair don't get tangled but I got it because I had a hunch that it will smell amazing and guess what, it really does.
The next two items I just had to, they were only 1 € each, I'm surprised that I haven't picked all of the shades. They are nail polishes from revamped Color Trend line, one is called Rare and the other one is Pout.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment