15 January 2016

Aussie

Hello,

the product I will show you today and my opinion of it could be a bit controversial. I googled reviews and pretty much everyone loves it, it works for them like a charm but I was left disappointed.

Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo Aussome Volume

In the spring I bought this Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo Aussome Volume. I saw another version but apparently there were three, according to their website (I saw that they repackaged everything so I'm not sure how many versions are available now or how do they perform).
The can is quite big, 180 ml but I don't remember how much I payed for it, probably around 5 €. The second thing I noticed is the smell. To me it smells like in the hair saloons, I can't quite explain. Maybe the scent is professional? Well, at first it is okay but then it gets up in my nose and I start sneezing, it is everywhere in the air. For my taste it is too much.
When I used it for the first time it glued my hair and I checked what the hell did I bought. On the bottle it clearly says that it is dry shampoo but on me it acts like a hair spray. Sure, if I spray enough the grease is gone but my hair are so sticky that I can't get my fingers through. Even in the shower I have to shampoo three times and massage it well to get every little bit of it out of my hair.
I'm just so disappointed with it. I gave it to my mom and she uses it as a hair spray.

Did you tried it? What are your experiences with it?


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment