30 January 2016

15. NOTD

Hello,

today is nail polish day! I finally tried my new Avon Gel finish nail polish in Siberia. This line is one of my favorites, I love Avon nail polishes but the gel finish ones are the best. So far I have three of them and in the future I'm planing to get two or three more.

Avon Gel finish Siberia

I think this particular color came out at the beginning of the Winter last year. There are also white and silver but so far I'm not interested in the two.

Avon Gel finish Siberia

In the bottle the color looks a bit more silver and lighter and once it is on the nails it is darker and the shimmer appears more blue than silver. It applied smooth as a butter. If I would be more cautious I could use only one coat. I'm wearing it for two days now and there are no chips or tip wear.
I'm really impressed by the formula and like I already mentioned I plan to buy more shades from this range.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment