21 January 2016

12. NOTD

Hello,

I switched my manicure and I decided to go with a more spring inspired hue. I always loved lavender shades and I have a lot of nail polishes in this shade but none of them is as dark as this one. It is a bit dark and smoky, perfect for this time of the year.

Catrice Put Lavender on Agenda

This one is called Put Lavender on Agenda and sadly it is no longer available. I don't even know when they discontinued it, apparently it passed me by. I know it is an old one but I still like it very much.

Catrice Put Lavender on Agenda

It still applies nicely and two even layers are enough. It has a nice cream finish but I have a felling that it dries a little bit brighter on the nails than what it looks like in the bottle.
I will be sad when I will use it up (I have about half a bottle left) but majority of the brands have pretty lavender shade in their collection and I'm sure I will find something nice.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment