19 October 2015

Oranges in Autumn

Hello,
today I have two lip products that I'm using this season non stop. They are moisturizing and nourishing, perfect in this cold weather.

Yves Rocher lipstick 21. Peach and Terra Naturi lip balm Orange & Citrus


Yves Rocher lipstick no. 21 Peach, first you notice pretty packaging. Combination of purple and white and the flower print on the cap (I admit that was the reason that I picked it up and tried it and eventually bought it). It is lovely looking but also a bit cheap. I have been very careful (I haven't drop it on the floor or carry it around in my purse) but the cap still cracked. That for me is a big no no. When you open it up you can smell oranges, the scent is very fair and once you apply it on the lips you can't detect it anymore. The texture is very soft and creamy actually very balm like. If I wear it on its own the entire day my lips don't get dry but are very nice and soft. So this lipstick does act like a proper lip balm. When it comes to the color I have to say that it is very nice in the tube but it doesn't really translate on the lips. It is very sheer even if I layer it.





Terra Naturi Orange & Citrus is a natural lip balm that was given to me by my mom. I don't think I would ever picked it up. I don't know why but I never really looked at it. I have been using it for over a month and I have to say it is magnificent. I think it costs only 0,99€ and the ingredients are natural so it is not harmful for your body. It has a very pleasant orange scent that stays on your lips for a while. It doesn't bother me because I personally like citrusy scents. The balm itself is yellow but it doesn't have any color when you apply it but it gives your lips a bit of a gloss. My lips are moisturized and hydrated but the product disappears very fast so constant reapplying is needed. The balm is one of the best I have tried especially if you take the price in consideration. I think it is safe to say that I will repurchase it in the future.



And on the bottom photo (if you enlarge it you can see it better) you can see two cracks on the cap. I don't know how this happened because I have been very careful. The product costs 4,70€ and the product you get is nice, it is not a lipstick (in my opinion) but more of a tinted lip balm. When I take all that in consideration I don't think I will buy more shades. The flimsy packaging is simply too much for me.





Thank you for reading and have a nice day 

No comments:

Post a Comment