25 October 2015

Minty fresh

Hello,

I am obsessed with lip products and nail polish and today I have another awesome lip balm to share but sadly it is going to be discontinued or it already is. On their official web page it is already gone :( but they have replaced them with different scents.

I am talking about Le Couvent des Minimes (I have no idea how to pronounce the name) smile lip balms. In the 'old' versions they had three flavors: Mint (mine), Pear (my sisters favorite) and Orange Blossom (that one always smelled a little off to me).
Now the packaging looks the same they just changed the scents. Now they have Citrus, they kept Orange Blossom, Pear & Apple and the last one is Rose & Berries. The last one sound perfect for me but there is no mint. I know that mint flavor isn't that hard to find but  tomorrow I will go and check if they still have Mint one in the stock, maybe it isn't sold out yet. If I will find it I will get another one for sure.

Le Couvent des Minimes Smille lip balm in Mint

It comes in a 15 ml tube. The packaging is convenient and easy to use. When I used it for the first time I expected to be a little bit thicker but now I actually think that the formula is perfect. It is not sticky at all, it is very moisturizing and cushiony on the lips. It is clear so you can apply it while on the go. As mentioned it has minty and slightly tingly feeling but it is not strong and it goes away after 20-30 minutes, the balm stays on for a little longer.This is one of my favorites and I will definitely repurchased it but if it sold out I will try some other scents.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day 


No comments:

Post a Comment