04 August 2016

Nude Muse

Hello,

lip glosses are some of my favorite products in general, that is why I have so many. I don't care much about the matte trend, I remember having only one matte lipstick and just last year I tossed it because I rarely used it.

Avon ultra glazewear Nude Muse

For today I dig out one of my older but still available glosses. It is Avon ultra glazewear Nude Muse. The scent is very faint, mix of vanilla and caramel but nothing too much.


I find it to be nicely pigmented, fleshy/light brown toned nude. I love the fact that it doesn't have any shimmer in it but there is another shade within the same line which is called simply Nude and it has some sparkle.


Anyway, this is how it looks on my lips. As I mentioned I have naturally quite red lips so finding a nude lip gloss is hard. They are often to light and go into the lines and look ridiculous or my pigment shows through. This one has just enough pigment to camouflage and hide my red lips but not to much to look overly fake. I would like to fool everyone into thinking that on photo above I'm only wearing clear or very transparent gloss but that is not the case.

I have two or three more nude glosses but this one is my favorite.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment