09 August 2016

Call me obsessed

Hello,

somebody just shoot me, please. I said to myself that I have way too many cheek products and that I really shouldn't buy more till the end of this year but I casually went into Tuš drugstore, to see if there is anything new. Who knew that Deborah blushes were 50% off and that I will find a super popular limited edition bronzer from Essence?


I picked up two Deborah hi-tech blushes, first is one of their 'originals'  46 Rosa Pesca and the second one also belongs to the same line but is marbled (there were 4 shades in total, two peachy and two pinky shades), I got number 04 Victorian Rose.
A total surprise was this beauty from Essence lights of Orient bronzer, mine is darker 02 Oriental beauty, they also had the lighter one but it was damaged (maybe someone already swatched it or it fell on the ground). If it would be whole I would probably get both of them ;)

Now my plan is to wear something different on my cheeks everyday to finally try everything I bought in the past few months.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment