12 July 2016

Project polish

Hello,

we are almost done with half of July and I manged to clear out three more bottles of nail polish. There are only two on the photo because I used them up, the third found a new home before I could take a group photo.


Avon Golden Wine and Joy 69

The top one is Avon Golden Wine. It is fantastic red with golden shimmer, one of my favorites and before it got discontinued I bought another bottle which I will crack open soon so I'm not that sad to depart from this one.

The second one is another Joy nail polish with number on the bottom which I assume is the shade and it is 69. I liked it but not loved it, it is a mix of orange and copper shimmer. I'm so happy to be done with it and now I can start using some other shades.

The third one which obviously isn't on the photo is another Avon varnish in Wandering Rose shade. It is still available for purchase, even though I bought it last year. I don't know why I didn't return it but I'm happy that my sister likes it so I just gave it to her. It is a medium bright pink with a cream finish. Nice but not really my cup of tea.

Counting these three as finished I resized my collection for  13 bottles all together in this year, I think I'm doing really well and I can only hope to continue with this pace.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment