08 April 2016

more eye shadows

Hello,

today I quickly went through the drugstore just to see if the new Essence LE is available (Lights of Orient) but it wasn't. On my surprise there was LE from Catrice already on display, on their official page you can read that it will come out in mid April, that is the reason why I was surprised, I just didn't expect it to be out.

Catrice Denim Divine palette in Injeanious
& Misslyn Flirty Copper

I decided to get the eye shadow palette (not that I need more shadows but they seemed very pretty and unique in my collection). Catrice palette from Denim Divine collection named Injeanious comes in beautiful bronze case and it is very hard to open but the shades and huge mirror inside justify that. I also wanted to get the bronzer but it was sadly sold out.
Next I also got Misslyn single eye shadow from Eyes, Eyes Baby collection in Flirty Copper, on the packaging it is only marked with a number 39 but on their official web site you can find the names.
I'm not sure when I will be able to try them out properly but I will try my best.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment