25 April 2016

Love

Hello,

today I will be super short. I'm testing a lot of new make-up items but I don't feel ready to write down my opinions just jet so I decided to show you skin care item which I almost finished up already.

Avon Love body lotion

I got it from Avon and I actually wanted perfume but I wasn't so sure if I will really like the scent so I opted for body lotion of the same scent. They named it Love and I think it suits it. The scent is flowery but not sickly sweet. It has some fresh notes and that is the reason why I like it so much. I prefer fresh almost masculine scents and while this one is feminine it is not overpowering. My sheets smells so nice because I have been using it non stop and the scent transferred on them. I have only a couple of uses left and then it will be gone. I think I will purchase the perfume soon in the future.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment