19 March 2016

23. NOTD

Hello,

new day new nail polish on my nails. This one is one of my favorite if not an absolute favorite nude polish. It is soft beige/pink with mauve undertone that suits me so much.


Misslyn Beaute classique

I bought this Misslyn nail polish in the shade Beaute classique last year as it was part of their Valentines day LE but on their official page it says that this shade is still available, yay.


Misslyn Beaute classique

The formula is nice but on some nails I needed an extra third coat, not quite sure why but I'm okay with it since I can't get over this beautiful shade. I know, it doesn't look like much while in the bottle or on my photo but google it and if you like this type of muted smoked nudes this one is perfect for you.

I love the fact that they made this shade permanent because I can go through this bottle and I don't need to worry about it, there is a back up bottle waiting for me in the nearest drugstore.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment