08 March 2016

22. NOTD

Hello,

today I will be short and sweet. I decided that I will post this manicure which remind me of Easter, nails looks like speckled eggs, right?
I used dark blue nail polish as a base and then I layered this one on top. I have never tried it on its own but I only googled it and it takes a lot of coats to get somehow opaque color and honestly I just can't be bothered with removing glitter.

Maybelline Colorama polka dots collection Blue marks the spot


This is Maybelline Colorama polka dots collection in the shade Blue marks the spot. I used two light coats to get a lot of particles on.

Maybelline Colorama polka dots collection Blue marks the spot

This is the finished result, this manicure lasted me a couple of days, I would say the wear time was average but what bothers me is that some of the glitters started to lift and fall off so I ended with some bald patches.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment