07 February 2016

Cool Down

Hello,

this year I decided to go through my make-up stash and rediscover some forgotten gems. I have to say I have a lot of nice things and I enjoy shaking up my routine and try something new or at least something I haven't wear in a while.

Essence Long lasting eye pencil in the shade Cool Down

I bought Essence Long lasting eye pencil in the shade Cool Down two years ago. As mentioned I started using it again this year and I remembered that I truly adore it. The only reason I can think of why I put it aside is the bright color. The texture is creamy and very easy to apply. I like to prep my lids with an eye shadow base even if I'm wearing only liner so it doesn't smudge. This little fella stays put on my lid the entire day. After I swatched it on the back of my hand I had to rub it really hard and it still took a couple of minutes to remove it completely. This really is long lasting formula suited even for oily lids.

Essence Long lasting eye pencil in the shade Cool Down

If I don't feel like wearing such a bold color that day I put dark grey pencil on top and it makes it darker, almost navy blue and that makes it more wearable, less obvious.
I know I will buy some more shades from this line because the formula is fantastic, I'm thinking of getting the grey and the brown ones. I wish they would make navy blue version but if they don't I will repurchase this shade for sure.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment