03 February 2016

Catrice re-touch concealer

Hello,

I'm back with jet another concealer and if you want to know if I liked it just continue reading. I bought it last year and used it quite a bit but since the packaging is not see-through I'm not sure how much of it I still have left.


Catrice re-touch light-reflecting concealer in the shade 010 Ivory

So, the Catrice re-touch light-reflecting concealer in the shade 010 Ivory. There are two more shades to pick, mine is the middle one and it seems to match my skin tone pretty well. It is one of the twist up type of products and it has a brush to apply. I still use my fingertips or a more precise brush to pat it on.

Catrice re-touch light-reflecting concealer in the shade 010 Ivory

It has a yellow undertone and this makes it great as an under eye concealer to reduce the dark circles. For me this fella don't have enough coverage, yes you can layer it but eventually it will crease if you apply too much. To cover redness on the rest of the face I find that the coverage is too light to do a proper job. In the name they mentioned that it contains light reflecting pigments but no matter how much I try I just can see them.

It is an ok concealer in my book, I wish the coverage would be better or at least it would have some sort of a pearl reflect to it which would make it a bit more special. I will use it up but definitely I would not repurchase it. My favorite is still the one from Misslyn, since the coverage is higher and I can use it under my eyes or cover blemishes with it. Misslyn creamy concealer is sufficient and ticks all the boxes so that would be the one I would repurchase.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment