21 February 2016

Avon dry shampoo

Hello,

as soon as I saw that Avon will have dry shampoo I knew I will have to have it. I had high hopes about it and so far I tried it twice and it was enough to form an opinion.

Avon Advance Techniques dry shampoo

From the Avon Advance Techniques dry shampoo I expected to have the same scent as the rest of the line but it is slightly different. More sweet with a hint of fruit thrown in the mix, well at least that is what I get out of it. My sister the other day commented how nice I smell and this was the only scented product I had on, so the scent is appealing and not stinky as Batiste one.
The dig difference is in the color of it. This one is colorless, I even spray my hand with it to prove it and it really is clear so no matter your hair color, you can use it and don't need to worry about it. I love that it is not sticky like the horrible Aussie one was.
The only slightly negative aspect is that it is not super strong. What I meant with that statement is that this looks like it does not spray powder or probably it does but not a lot of it. My hair looks matte after I use any other dry shampoo and that is the reason why you have to go through with a brush, to remove the excess of powder. With this one you don't need to because it is clear and does not mattify your scalp. The hair still look shiny and maybe a bit oily. I found that I just end up spraying a bit more to get the nice hair effect and because of that I will probably use it up a bit faster than others.

I still like it, I love the scent and the fact that it is colorless makes it so fast to use (no brushing or shaking) but to get the desirable effect I have to spray more, I will definitely repurchase it but I will wait for some nice sale to come around.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment