12 February 2016

17. NOTD

Hello,

I'm very picky when it comes to pink nail polish, I mostly only like light shades on my nails. I have a couple of bright-Barbie pinks and I like those on my toes but I would never wear them on my hands. I'm a weirdo, I know, but at least I know what I like. This time I picked another oldie and I wish I would pick a back up when it got discontinued but now it is too late since this was available a couple of years ago.

Catrice Miss Piggy Reloaded

This is super old Catrice nail polish in the shade Miss Piggy Reloaded. It is very light pink with a barely there gold and pink shimmer, on the nails it looks delicate and feminine. I have been loving wearing it and my bottle is already half empty.

Catrice Miss Piggy Reloaded

I usually use two coats and two layers aren't completely opaque, I love the transparency and juiciness of it but since it is old and formula isn't the best anymore I used three coats to even out the layers. I don't want to waist it so probably I will wear it more often and just use it up. I prefer using them up completely than throw them away being all goopy and unusable.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment