16 January 2016

face primer

Hello,

I tested another primer but this time I didn't enjoy it as I did with the first one. Sadly it is not the right one for my skin type.

The Saem Saemmul face Lightener

This is The Saem Saemmul face Lightener. There are three versions of it and I got the yellow one which is for dry skin. I knew it will be dewy but I didn't expect to make my skin so greasy. I like that it has SPF 30 in it but that is pretty much everything that I liked. My skin is already oily and this one on top of my moisturizer is too much. When I tried to put BB cream on, my skin felt so slippery and the BB cream just didn't stick to it. I rinsed it off right away and I didn't even wear it.



The product doesn't have a distinctive scent. The tube has a small nozzle which makes it easy to adjust the right amount. The product is slightly yellow tinted and when I spread it over my skin it made it paler and some small imperfections were blurred. 

I think it is a nice product, has a high sun protection but I think it would be more appropriate for someone with seriously dry skin or just for someone who likes extra dewy look.
I will use it up but not as a primer, in the warmer months I will use it on my hands as a sun cream and I will quickly be done with it.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day 

No comments:

Post a Comment