10 January 2016

Extra lasting

Hello,

for today I decided to show you one cream eye shadow which blew my mind. I bought it a couple of months ago because it was super cheap but I saved it. I wanted to use up another cream eye shadow before I would start using this one, what a mistake to make.

Avon extra lasting cream eye shadow Totally taupe

Avon is selling this little pots of joy for a while now. They are sold under Extra lasting line and promises a lot. I was hesitant because my lids are extra oily and rarely anything stays put but like I said they had an awesome offer and I think I got this one for only 2€ or something similar.

Avon extra lasting cream eye shadow Totally taupe

Since I already own Maybelline color tattoo in bronze-y shade I opted for taupe. They have five colors in total (bronze, taupe gold, lavender and teal).  This one looked neutral and natural plus I don't have any similar shade. The pot is really small and I usually keep my nails long so I have a feeling it will get difficult to use it with my fingers so I will have to get some sort of a brush.

Avon extra lasting cream eye shadow Totally taupe

The texture is creamy but not too much and it is not crazy pigmented as the above mentioned tattoos are. I don't mind it because I prefer lighter eye shadows. There is also one more thing that makes this eye shadow better for me than the tattoos. The one from Maybelline creases on me within an  hour but this one even without a primer stays put for 7-8 hours.
The color is gorgeous. it is that perfect mix of gray, khaki green and some mushroom-y brown. It goes with pretty much everything and also with my grey/blue eyes.

I love the color, lighter pigmentation and staying power but I wish they would offer more shades and that the pots would have bigger opening so it would be easier to use them with fingers.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment