07 January 2016

e-bay package

Hello,

today I picked package from my post office. It came all the way from Korea and I was scared that it got lost like the last one did. Thankfully I ordered it through e-bay and I got full refund. I was scared because it was delayed for over than a week but it came and now is here with me.

Holika Holika dazzling sunshine make up sun cream spf 45 and the Saem Saemmul face lightener no.03

I ordered sun cream for my face since I still haven't found the right one for my oily face and I have tried a lot of them.
The second item is a primer/lightener. I read that it is great for dry skin (it got really cold outside and my skin is more dry plus I got a cold and that makes things even worse but I will at least test it properly).


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment