22 December 2015

Tuesday shopping

Hello,

today I went on a hunt to see the Catrice eye shadow palette from the Treasure trove limited edition. Of course I was too late. Not only it was apparently sold out but there was already new one called Rough luxury. Some stuff looked nice but nothing too excited. So at the end I got two necessities and two bonus products.

Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer, Himalaya Purifying Neem foaming face wash, Terra Naturi face and body highlighter, Terra Naturi body lotion in pomegranate

I was so happy to see the Neutrogena oil-free moisturizer on sale. It is my favorite and I already wrote review about it. It is a dream for oily and dehydrated skin.

Next I have Himalaya Purifying Neem foaming face wash.  I already finished one bottle and since it was 50% off I bought it even though I have a couple of other face washes I have to go through. I remember loving it and this was good enough to buy more.

At the moment I'm using up my Terra Naturi lip balm and since I can't say enough good stuff about it I decided to try some other products. This face and body highlighter caught my eye. It looks beautiful on the skin but I will give him some time and I will report back with more in depth review.

The last product is also by Terry Naturi and it is their limited edition body lotion in pomegranate scent. I can also smell some spices and oranges in the background. I think it will be lovely on the skin.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment