17 December 2015

Essence advent calendar IX

Hello,

as promised I will show you today jet another upgraded version. Both polishes comes from this years advent calendar. I don't even remember if Essence had this last year, if it did I didn't even noticed.

Essence The Night of Magic

This baby was used as a base, it is called The Night of magic. I used strong light to show you that the color of this polish is blue and not black. Honestly when it is applied on the nails it looks black and I wasn't happy with that so added fun topper.


Essence North Pole Princess

I used this cutie. It is called North Pole Princess, at first I wasn't sure because I don't really wear this type of glitters but I decided that I will give him a chance. I know that on the photo you can't really see what is going on and also when you see it in person you don't see much.

Essence The Night of Magic & North Pole Princess

And voila, this is the result. I quite like it. The top coat ( North Pole Princess) really has jelly base and looks very shiny and juicy. It the base there are tons of clear hexagonal glitters that worn on top of a black color just changes the texture, to me it looks like snake skin, right?
Next time I will try it with lighter base and I bet it will look very whimsical.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment